Teaching & Learning Facilities
OLMC is committed to keeping pace with the latest in educational developments and the challenges of a rapidly changing world. The College views technology as playing a key and growing role in twenty-first century education and facilitates staff and student access to technology and training.
ICT is integrated into teaching facilitated by:
- myOLMC (Moodle learning management system for teaching & learning)
- Access to up to date software (for example, Microsoft Office 2010 & Windows 7)
- Email for all staff and students
- Wireless network throughout the College
- Notebook computers for all staff and students (with wide range of specialist software) with high quality infrastructure to serve the program
- Data projectors and interactive whiteboards
- Specialist digital media room
- IT support team
The College has also undertaken an extensive building and refurbishment program to provide state of the art learning spaces and resources with student comfort and environmental sustainability as key priorities.